Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,706TL (₨103,178) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)