Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,212TL (₨63,746) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)