Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30997 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,630TL (24,615 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)