Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05899 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,928TL (83,526 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)