Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 140% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,535TL (€1,645) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)