Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07548 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,981TL (79,234 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)