Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,566TL (€2,052) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)