Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23566 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,859TL (Mex$ 20,618) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)