Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29259 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,956TL (Mex$ 27,192) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)