Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27419 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,606TL (Mex$ 49,622) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)