Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 152% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,076TL (10,490 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)