Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20207 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,012TL (Mex$ 24,802) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (41 minutes ago)