Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,545 prices entered by 559 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,516TL (﷼ 85,859,745) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)