Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16150 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,073TL (L 37,603) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)