Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19229 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 54% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,241TL (L 37,654) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)