Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.002 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,226TL (4,108 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)