Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 50% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,658TL (3,273 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)