Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01904 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,346TL (490,738 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)