Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,075TL (12,447,220 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)