Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 64% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,024TL (€1,517) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)