Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,841TL (4,904 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (20 minutes ago)