Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,083TL (6,195 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)