Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01449 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,403TL (510,943 KZT) in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)