Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,338TL (318,367 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)