Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41177 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,499TL (13,355 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (39 minutes ago)