Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,593TL (3,719,842 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)