Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 87% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,867TL (€2,618) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)