Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00864 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,123TL (CH$1,171,692) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)