Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,049TL (RM3,431) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)