Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18311 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 93% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,011TL (87,440 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)