Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18275 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 60% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,685TL (63,941 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)