Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,690TL (S/. 5,801) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)