Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.605 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,602TL (S/. 5,982) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)