Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.609 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,315TL (﷼ 5,167) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)