Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.465 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 128% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,680TL (﷼ 11,386) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)