Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01886 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,447TL (500,911 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)