Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.520 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 184% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,321TL (€3,270) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)