Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06370 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,681TL (Taka 136,276) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)