Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07440 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,830TL (руб 91,804) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)