Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,900 prices entered by 895 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 162% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,357TL (AU$4,491) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)