Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.272 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,676TL (£1,836) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)