Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00498 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,750TL (₩2,557,725) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)