Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 26% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,389TL (₨58,215) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)