Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00572 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 95% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,545TL (1,667,269 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)