Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.764 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 57% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,357TL (﷼ 753) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)