Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 181% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,789TL (€2,003) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)