Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 257% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,691TL (kr 44,542) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)