Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.375 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 172% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,060TL (EC$5,498) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)