Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.975 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 106% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,688TL (EC$8,956) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 2 hours ago)