Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.096 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 118% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,222TL (EC$9,173) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)