Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 159% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,972TL (EC$5,773) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)