Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 TRY / TND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,892TL (3,737 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)