Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.196 TRY / TND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,585TL (2,544 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €950 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)