Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,413TL (R$ 5,761) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)