Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01909 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 39% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,204TL (639,373 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)