Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01517 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,460TL (359,951 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)