Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01725 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,951TL (403,072 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)