Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 18% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,314TL ($1,402) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)