Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09122 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 57% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,888TL (₨75,515) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)