Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06734 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,981TL (₨103,672) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (44 minutes ago)