Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.473 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,044TL (3,468 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)