Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.806 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,201TL (2,209 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)