Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,720 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.596 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 80% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,916TL (2,202 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)