Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,986 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.384 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,906TL (2,477 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)