Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07621 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,414TL (руб 71,034) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)