Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09101 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,795TL (руб 63,673) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)