Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.099 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,130TL (2,300 лв) in Sliven.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)